- Keep track of the items stored in your shopping basket, to make life easier for you as the customer when purchasing and to take you through the checkout process on our site.
- Recognise you whenever you visit this website (this speeds up your access to the website as you do not have to log in each time).
- Obtain information about your preferences, online movements and use of the internet.
- Carry out research and statistical analysis to help improve our content, our products and services and to help us better understand our visitor and/or customer requirements and interests.
- Target our marketing and advertising campaigns and those of the companies within the group, more effectively by providing interest-based advertisements that are personalised to your interests; and
- Make your online experience more efficient and enjoyable.
The information we obtain from our use of cookie will not usually contain your personal data. Although we may obtain information about your computer (or other electronic device) such as your IP Address, your browser and/or other internet log information, this will not usually identify you personally. In certain circumstances, we may collect personal information about you – but only where you voluntarily provide it. (By completing an online form or where you purchase goods from us)
Consent – Option 1 (browser settings)
Consent – Option 2 (home page)
We work with third party suppliers who may also set cookies on our website, for example, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Adobe, Google and Payment Gateways. These third-party suppliers are responsible for the cookies they set on our site. If you want further information please go to the website for the relevant third party. You will find additional information in the table below.
Description of cookies
Below provides more information about the cookies we use and why:
|WordPress Test Cookie||A test performed by our website to check if you are using cookies.|
|WooCommerce recently viewed||Keeps a temporary log of products you have viewed on the site.|
|WooCommerce cart hash||This is used to maintain your current shopping cart|
|WooCommerce items in cart||How many items are there in your cart|
|WordPress WooCommerce session||Tracking your current shop with us|
|WordPress session||Used by wordpress to maintain logins|
|WordPress logged in||Used by wordpress to maintain logins|
|Google Universal Analytics||Used by google to distinguish users.|
|Google Tag Manager||Used by us to add in other tags for tracking forms, etc|
|Google Maps||Used when searching for us|
|Facebook Pixel||Used for re-targeting|
|Google GDN||Used for re-targeting|
|Instagram Logins||Used for user uploaded images|
How to turn off your cookies
If you do not want to accept cookies, you can change your browser settings so that cookies are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of this website. For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the Information Commissioner’s webpage on cookies: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/.